Sold by multiple of 10 cm
Fabric will be delivered in one piece
19.90 € / meter
Made in Portugal
Yvonne's Opinion : BEAUTIFUL super soft Interlock Knit, slightly shinny, super stretch with knitted larged stripes !
Interlock is one of the main Knit structures (Jersey and Rib are the 2 others !) often compared with Ponte Knit as the look and construction are really similar.
Thanks to the weight
of this Knit you will be able to sew a Sweat, Sweater or Cardigan, a Skirt or Dress
- like the Lodo Dress from True Bias
for example ;-))
You know, KNIT is my absolut favorite
, so I'll allow myself some additional advices :-)) ... since it it is a fairly luxurious knit, I advise you to take special care with the finishes in order to have a timeless piece that will be an essential in your wardrobe
!! So do not hesitate to add Transparent and Rubber Elastic or Laminette in the shoulder seams
, an interlining
adapted to the knit in the neck seam and finally add a cleaning tape inside the neckline !
With all that you will have a ME MADE Tee, equivalent in quality and in look of Designer Tee-Shirts ;-)) !!
This jersey produced by a multi certified Portuguese company both in terms of manufacturing processes in terms of quality and product innovation, of the environment, but also in terms of social responsibilities.
We are anxious to have your opinion and discover your makes ;-)) #thesweetmercerie
Heavyweight punto roma fabric, with a 60 % stretch percentage, perfect to sew Tops, Cardigan, Dress, Skirt, Sweat and Accessories.
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) the strictest textile certification which guarantees production that respects the principles of sustainable development, the organic status of the organic fibers used, strict rules when dyeing used, as well as strict requirements in terms of social protection of workers and in terms of releases into the environment)
- Bluesign guarantees that no toxic substances have been used during production and sets binding criteria for energy and water consumption.
- GRS not only certifies the recycled content of a product but also verifies compliance with environmental and social criteria. Products labeled GRS contain at least 50% recycled material. OCS (Organic Content Standard) - SGS - STEP by Oeko - Tex - SGS - ISO 9001 - 14001 - BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) which promotes better standards in cotton cultivation and finally Oeko-Tex Standard 100, aimed at guaranteeing textiles without toxic products for the body and the environment.
88 % Viscose
- Viscose fibres certified by LENZING / 10 % Nylon / 2 % Elastane
Weight : 290 gr / m² Width : 135 cm
Colors : Navy, Off White
Pattern Size :
Navy : 24 mm
Off White : 23 mm
We selected below a few patterns who would be perfect for this fabric.