Sold by multiple of 10 cm
Fabric will be delivered in one piece
19.90 € / meter
Made in Portugal
Yvonne's Opinion : Beautiful light and fluid LINEN Jersey
!! As it is a loose knitting the fabric is transparent
and is only adapted to sew tee-shirt
, for you, your better half or the kiddies
At first handfeel, it can feel dry, but washing after washing it becomes softer and smoother, tested and approuved here ;-))
My advices to take a special care about the finishing for all garments you are making with our Make A Difference knits to make them last are for Linen a MUST ;-)) :
- Add Transparent Rubber Elastic or Laminette in the shoulder seams !!
- Add weight adapted interlining in the neck seam,
- and finally add a cleaning tape inside the neckline !
- And one more recommendation for Linen, dry the fabric before sewing, as well as when it's transformed into a Tee-Shirt FLAT !
to avoid any distortion
With all that you will have a ME MADE Tee, equivalent in quality and in look of Designer Tee-Shirts ;-)) !!
This jersey produced by a multi certified Portuguese company both in terms of manufacturing processes in terms of quality and product innovation, of the environment, but also in terms of social responsibilities.
We are anxious to have your opinion and discover your makes ;-)) #thesweetmercerie
Slightly transparent lightweight linen fabric, with a % stretch percentage, perfect to sew Tops and Accessories.
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) the strictest textile certification which guarantees production that respects the principles of sustainable development, the organic status of the organic fibers used, strict rules when dyeing used, as well as strict requirements in terms of social protection of workers and in terms of releases into the environment)
- Bluesign guarantees that no toxic substances have been used during production and sets binding criteria for energy and water consumption.
- GRS not only certifies the recycled content of a product but also verifies compliance with environmental and social criteria. Products labeled GRS contain at least 50% recycled material. OCS (Organic Content Standard) - SGS - STEP by Oeko - Tex - SGS - ISO 9001 - 14001 - BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) which promotes better standards in cotton cultivation and finally Oeko-Tex Standard 100, aimed at guaranteeing textiles without toxic products for the body and the environment.
100 % Linen
Weight : 170 gr / m² Width : 130 cm
Colors : Azure
We selected below a few patterns who would be perfect for this fabric.